Top 8 Content Curation Tools
Content curation is the process of filtering through huge amounts of content from different online outlets to find the best content to share with your social media audience. And it’s something that most of us do.
You know that content curation can help you get more followers and more engagement on social media, but you also know you need to optimize the process in order for it to truly pay off.
Following are some of the best content curation tools out there that will help you save time and effort finding great content.
1. Scoop.it – Follow experts in your field
2. Storify – Create or find stories
3. Curata: Curate your own blog and share content
4. Triberr – Find content from trusted bloggers
5. AndersPink – Create content Briefings
6. ContentGems – Discover great content and share anywhere
7. Feedly – Create categorized content feeds
8. DrumUp – Curate content and manage your social accounts