Snap Accelerate: A New Way For Startups To Kickstart Their Advertising On Snapchat
Snapchat has launched the Snap Accelerate program to help growth-stage, mobile startups to kickstart and scale their business on the platform.
Having a presence on Snapchat is free, but if you want to do more to increase your presence on the platform by paid means, there is a lack of cheap options. Even with the recent launch of self-serve ad options, advertising on Snapchat is definitely not something you consider if you don’t have a big budget. This leaves many businesses out in cold – not being able to take advantage of the platform to scale their business. Especially startups.
Snap is launching Snap Accelerate, “an ideal program for growth-stage, mobile startups with an expertise in the digital space.” It is a program that gives startups resources and supports to get things going and to scale their business on Snapchat. For example,
1. Startups with performance-based, direct-response marketing strategies
2. Consumer-focused mobile apps in the user acquisition stage
3. Mobile commerce, entertainment, and gaming companies
The program offers startups three partner tiers, all of which need to be applied for (they are only available to a “select number of startups”), and all of which have different benefits for those that are allowed in.
The “kickstart” tier begins with a value of up to $20k, and startups receive,
– Media coupons ($10k)
– Creative services credits ($1k)
– A Branded filter over company HQ: Free for 3 months
– Early access to select Snap ad products and tools
– Access to Snap’s Marketing API