Ready to Win 40,000$
After Facebook released an APP to turn selfies into a game (You can know more from here:https://goo.gl/xmtTcq)
Facebook released a new game called “Bots for Messenger Challenge” but this time there is a big reward.
In this game, Facebook shows how he want users to focus more on Messenger Bot and after many times Facebook was copying Snapchat, but this time it starts with a new move.
First, let’s start with the Rules:
- Bots must be created between February 15 to April 28.
- Bots may be in any language.
- Bots must be created in the Entrant’s home region of either (i) the Middle East and North Africa or (ii) Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Bots must be created on the Facebook Messenger Platform.
Second, here is the judging criteria:
- Technical Quality and here they will measure how the bot using the messenger platform features.
- Non- Technical Quality and here they will measure the excellence of the bot
- Finally the user experience and they will measure here the conversions flow
Third, let’s remember some important dates:
February 15, 2017 at 09:00:00 GMT
April 28, 2017 at 11:59:59 GMT
May 19, 2017 at 09:00:00 GMT
60 finalist teams announced per region
June 2, 2017 at 11:59:59 GMT
Submissions close for 60 finalist teams
June 19, 2017 at 09:00:00 GMT
12 winning teams announced per region
Fourth, finally the prizes
From each region, there will be 10 winner teams and the prize is VR and mobile phone, one hour of Facebook mentorship, and up to $40,000 USD in tools and services from FbStart.
You can join the challenge from here: https://goo.gl/Z64WcT
Is your Messenger bot ready to join the challenge?