How to fix avast internet security not opening on windows 10 ?
- Make sure that no other applications are running on your PC.
- Right-click the Windows Start button and select Apps and Features from the menu that appears.
- Ensure Apps & features is selected in the left panel, then click Avast Free Antivirus or Avast Premium Security, and select Uninstall.
- If prompted for permission by the User Account Control dialog, click Yes.
- When the Avast Setup wizard pop-up, click Repair.
- Wait while setup repairs your Avast application.
- If prompted, click Restart computer to right away re-boot your PC and complete the repair. If a restart is not important, click Done.