TED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics.
In this article we gather the most 8 TED Talks related to marketing field every marketer should watch, let’s start:
1) Seth Godin: How to get your ideas to spread:
In this talk Seth Godin (best seller and the author of 18 books on marketing field) explain how to spread your idea in a world of too many options and too little time:
2) Kevin Allocca: Why videos go viral
Kevin Allocca (YouTube’s trends manager) explain in a funny way how to make a viral video on YouTube:
3) Renny Gleeson: 404, the story of a page not found
In this talk Renny inspire us how brands can use errors like 404 as a chance to build a better relationship.
4) Dan Cobley: What physics taught me about marketing
Do you know that Physics and marketing have something in common?! Yes and Dan will explain that to us in this talk.
5) Seth Godin: The tribes we lead
Seth Godin hits again, the mass marketing is over and now it’s the era of marketing by tribes.
6) Joseph Pine: What consumers want
What consumers want? Joseph will tell us in this talk.
7) Alexis Ohanian: How to make a splash in social media
In a funny 4 minute Alexis Ohanian (Co-founder an executive chairman of Reddit) explain how to make a buzz on social media.
8) Tim Leberecht: 3 ways to (usefully) lose control of your brand
Sometimes brands lose control and Tim offers three big ideas about accepting that loss of control, even designing for it.
What you think about these talks? Think there is a better one? What you are waiting for, Share it with us.